Thursday, March 10, 2011

Good review3:

I contacted John knowing that he sharp and very quick with his bad reviews. I got a good one instead.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling, February 18, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
A couple of days ago Florin Grancea contacted me and asked if I would read and honestly review his book. Being flattered that he valued my opinion I agreed, asking that he return the favor by reading and honestly reviewing my book. He agreed bought my book and gifted me with his. We do not know each other. We have never met. I like this man who I do not know. The book deserves an honest review. It is very good! It is not totally clear to me, but I believe it is his personal memoir of the Romanian Revolution of 1989 filled out with facts he learned much later. Prior to reading this I had virtually no knowledge of those events or of the lives of the people of Romania. Mr Grancea is an excellent writer. His writing does not get in the way of the story he is telling. It was very difficult put this down even for everyday reality. The characters in the book have real depth. Any editing flaws are minor, I did not note any. In short I recommend this book very highly. Also as of this writing I do not know if he has finished my book or what he thought of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment